Ethics Line Channel of ZEN S.A.
1. This site is a confidential online tool operated by Deloitte to allow employees, suppliers, clients among other publics related to ZEN S.A., to question and report suspected violation of the ZEN S.A. Code of Ethics and Conduct. The use of this site is completely voluntary. We encourage you to report possible violations directly to your immediate superior, and / or the ZEN S.A. Ethics and Conduct Committee. However, if you feel more comfortable and secure you can use this channel to make your report. Be aware that the information provided about you and your colleagues, or any aspect of ZEN S.A. operations, may result in decisions that affect others. Therefore, we ask that you provide only information that, to the best of our knowledge, is correct and true. You will not be retaliated by ZEN S.A. for any communication of suspected violation of the Zen S.A. Code of Ethics and Conduct made in good faith, even if it is subsequently disclosed Incorrect or unfounded.
Be aware, however, that the intentional supply of false or misleading information will not be tolerated. Anonymous communication is accepted, but it is recommended that you leave some sort of identification or contact so that we can follow your case and ask questions. In both situations, the information you send will be treated in an absolutely confidential.
What type of information is collected? The Ethics Line Channel of ZEN S.A. captures the following information:
I) description of the suspected violation of the ZEN S.A. Code of Ethics and Conduct, laws, procedures and / or standards of the company, including all relevant facts and details;
II) the name, position and place of employment of all individuals mentioned in the communication;
III) if you wish to provide, your name and contact details (to allow us to contact you to clarify any doubts;
IV) any questions you may have regarding the Code of Ethics and the functioning of the Ethics Line Channel of ZEN S.A..
How will the information be used? The information you provide will be stored on servers hosted by Deloitte in Brazil. Unless otherwise required by law, the information contained in the Ethics Line Channel of ZEN S.A. database can be analyzed and used only by individuals who need to access the data to complete their tasks. These individuals include the staff responsible for the the ZEN S.A. Ethics Committee, external consultants of Zen S.A., brought to assist in the investigation of the report, and the Deloitte team responsible for providing the Ethics Line Channel of ZEN S.A.
ZEN S.A. will evaluate the information provided by you and may, if necessary, conduct an investigation. Your cooperation and assistance in such investigation may be necessary. If an investigation indicates that there has been a violation of the Code of Ethics and Conduct, the policies of ZEN S.A. and / or applicable laws and regulations, ZEN S.A. will take appropriate action under the circumstances.
ZEN S.A. shall take appropriate technical, organizational and legal measures to protect the information provided. ZEN S.A. also requires Deloitte to adequately protect your personal data in cases where the individual chooses to identify himself or herself and does not use them for unauthorized purposes.
2. The content, photographs, marks, titles, sounds, videos, data, are the property of Deloitte and / or ZEN S.A., and its reproduction, transmission, exploitation, storage or any use is not authorized. The user assumes all responsibility, civil and / or criminal, for the improper use of any and all material on the site.
3. The provision of appropriate conditions of access to the Internet is the responsibility of the service provider contracted by the user for such purpose (provider). In the event of a loss of connection to the Internet, at the time of recording a report and / or sending information, no compensation will be due from Deloitte, and the user will accept the implication of any failure.
4. The content of the reports filled in the electronic form of the site is the sole and sole responsibility of the user. Deloitte shall not be liable for any damages allegedly arising from third party reports.
5. Deloitte does not register the IP for which the user accessed the site.
6. The reports can be registered anonymously, whenever the user wishes.
7. Any unauthorized access to the private areas of the website, as well as trying or effective access to the source code, will be considered as acts of violation, being properly treated according to the penal specification valid at the time.
Register your report
ZEN S.A. values integrity, transparency and responsibility in the relationship with its public. Therefore, true and honest information and the caring about the ethical conduct of leaders, collaborators and suppliers are always valued.
Any act that disagrees with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct should be reported. In addition, any information or situation that can cause damage to any somewhat public is relevant, demands attention and needs to be reported to Ethics Line Channel of ZEN S.A.
Ethics Line Channel of ZEN S.A. is operated by Deloitte, a serious and independent company, which ensures the confidentiality of your information. There is no registration of the IPs of the users’ computers of the system via the internet.
Get to know the ZEN S.A Code of Ethics and Conduct by clicking here.
You can also register your report by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us at 0800 721 9149.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am not sure if what I have observed and / or want to report violates the Code of Ethics and Conduct. What should I do?
The first step is consulting your manager or director. When you are in doubt or, if you are not comfortable with the consultation, contact the ZEN S.A. Ethics Line Channel. It is better if you report the incident anonymously than do not report it at all.
In addition to Deloitte, which operates the ZEN S.A. Ethics Line Channel, members of the Ethics Committee have access to complaints after Deloitte processes the data.
No. The Institution does not tolerate retaliation and assures full anonymity.
Everyone reaches a healthy working environment, in which the relations are transparent and do not prejudice the involved parties (employees, suppliers, partners and Institution).
You will receive a protocol and a password to follow the progress of the complaint by calling 0800 721 9149 or by visiting: https://ethicsdeloitte.com.br/zensa. You can still provide additional information about the event to assist in the investigation.